Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Captain's Personal Log Stardate 201108.3

Today started out well. Temperature not so hot and Andrew is adjusting back into the classroom setting. I was all set up to do my exercises when things went haywire with the satellite receiver. I spent more time than I would have liked "chatting" with someone trying to correct the problem. Unfortunately I'll be held hostage in my house waiting for a technician. We'll see what happens.

I am all registered for school, all my required books are purchased and I just need to buy a parking permit. Trying to wait until a week before so my money will have been received. Its amazing how quickly a person can spend money for school. I am getting excited about my new assignments and moving on with my career.

My next goals: get a workout schedule together, finish my resume, and organize my study space.

I've been enjoying my holodeck time, writing my book and been so pleasurable. Now I need to start making headway on my first story I began back in 1997. Maturity and research have a way of helping you make a more realistic story. I have a few people enjoying my current finished work. We'll see what's in store for me next.

Ensign Denyce had a great birthday. Though I don't know what is to come in the next years I am glad that I have been chosen to be her mother and help her on her way to womanhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment