Friday, August 19, 2011

Captain's Log Stardate 201108.19

What a week! Okay I know my log should be more official but it has been a challenging week. Ensign Denyce did well at her annual physical and was glad to not have to have any injections. The house is more organized and things are coming together. Had to buy another book for school and will eventually get my parking permit but I am excited to for the start of new semester.

On Tuesday we took off for Long Beach and I spent the day with my girl Danielle who is visiting from Detroit with her three children. We ditched the kids and had lunch then went for manicures and pedicures. It was nice to just relax.

On Wednesday I began the process of installing the Apple computer for mom and moving all her photos and files. Everything went well, except I couldn't get the computer to communicate with the printer. Wore me out.

On Thursday we returned home, I was done with the kids not getting along as well as they should. Was glad to go to the library and start book 5 of the fever series...my last escape before school starts on the 29th.

On Friday I had to take care of compliance things so I could be ready for clinicals beginning at the end of the month. Took care of my Avon clients and felt pretty good. I have to start getting more sleep and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment