Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Captain's Log Stardate 201108.23

Doing better with getting things done and staying motivated.
On Saturday we did somethings as a family, some light shopping and taking care of the house.
By Sunday we were rested and ready for the new week.
Monday I volunteered on campus to prepare for the incoming new nursing students and finalized my skin test reading.
Today I walked maybe 2 miles with all that had to happen at orientation. Definitely got my exercise in and it was nice to meet some of the new students and encourage them. I am looking forward to being a mentor this semester. Shows I've grown somewhat, huh!?!
Finally heard from our peds instructor so I raced back over to SDSU health services so I could finish my compliance, because I have clinical on Monday!!!!
My room is mostly organized and I am ready for bed. I have been running everyday this week so far and doesn't look like its going to stop until Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment