Thursday, August 11, 2011

Captain's Log Stardate 201108.11

Sometimes doing something you don't really want to do can provide just the right amount of motivation to help you accomplish the job and get back on task.

Dusting my family room proved to be the jumpstart I needed. Worked my arms really good, kept me from drifting into boredom and I'm ready to get more accomplished before Starfleet academy takes not just my money, or should I say more money, but take up a majority of my time.

Minus the expenses that I am getting ready to have, I am excited about this new semester and I have hopeful that I will make a major impact.

It was great having all the crew together for mealtime. I do hope we will continue to keep communication and together time a priority over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment