Monday, October 31, 2011

Captain's Personal Log Stardate October 2011

I find it amazing that the month is over. This particular semester is moving so fast. I am amazed and having a great time! I am so looking forward to graduation next year and working full-time in Labor and Delivery. Pediatrics is still going well but my heart hurts each rotation. I was honored to be a part of each of the children's lives I worked with...but I do know that Peds is not my calling. The crying would either jade me or depress me. OB is another conversation...I can't wait to get to the hospital each rotation. I come alive and I can't wait to see what family I get to be there for.

I think I am in full bloom. Speaking of which, no that all the "errors" have been caught and repaired, Sudden Bloom is doing quite well, especially on Kindle! I love Allain and David, so much that they now have their own Twitter accounts. Of course this leads me to introduce Vanessa Kennedy and Jack Stillman. Oh I am having so much fun with them. Love's Shelter is taking shape and I am having a great time bring them together. I have a total of five to six couples I am working with. I just need to cool my jets until after finals so start bringing their adventures in love and other drama to life.

My weight loss is on a plateau right now...once I get past these two exams I hope to kick things up a notch or two. Hopefully...I'm missing my jogging and the Commander is starting to catch up to my scores!

This had been a great month. I am very thankful for all my blessings, every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment