Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fall Semester 2011 Update

Yes, the captain has been a very bad girl...well sorta! I'm down 1.5 pounds but I haven't been as consistent with the workouts like I should be....Hey a captain must show dedication to her studies. 3 A's and 1 B! I am one year a way from graduation.

So much has happened in the last month and a half. Met the sponsor of my scholarship, she offered me an externship (I start in January). Delivered a baby and enjoyed doing postpartum care with all my patients. Attended a C-section, so glad I didn't have one of those and had an all-around excellent semester.

I attended this semester's graduating class's pinning ceremony and it was just the encouragement I needed keep me motivated...even though I've been hearing some bad stuff about the semester to come. This too shall pass.

Anyway I'm looking forward to being a mommy and wife for a few weeks then I'll be back at the craziness that comes from being in nursing school at the end of January.
Signing out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment