Friday, October 14, 2011

Captain's Log Stardate October 2011Supplemental

Nursing school continues to be a great level of stress and enjoyment. Writing papers isn't a "high" but being able to work with some great nurses and taking care of patients more than makes up for it. I'm getting a little nervous about my first OB exam coming up but I do hope to do well. The following week I have two more exams...the middle of the semester is usually the busiest. Had my first evaluation for OB and did well. I know my confidence level is increasing.

My workouts are not very strong right now...my mind is just not there. I am sticking with my healthy eating and drinking my water but my brain wants to study not workout. I think once the heavier assignments are behind me I can put more focus on my workouts and not feel guilty about it.

Sudden Bloom had some challenging moments...proof reading is so VITAL to telling a story...makes a difference between a good story and a great story. I've lost a lot of sleep and probably street cred by not double checking before uploading. Not again! I will handle Jack and Vanessa with the upmost care.

Still not getting the Twitter stuff...I mean some people have 8000+...I mean really!? How in the world do you keep them interested? My life is interesting but there's not "drama"..I've still got some time before my daughter's hormones drives us all crazy..then my life will spiral in a new direction.

Must sleep 0600 comes first these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment