Sunday, October 23, 2011

Captain's Log Stardate October 23, 2011Supplemental

What a week! Between studying, attending meetings, finishing resume and applying for a job its amazing I have time left to brush my teeth! I'm barely sleeping but we captains seem to be able to function on just a few hours here and there. I am loving every minute. I want to study, I want to get the information second nature and succeed.

Everyone I requested as a reference said yes, not that I had any doubts but giving out someone phone number can be a big thing.

I am finally out of money. I had hoped to not stress the Commander until December but it looks like that's not going to happen. Might have to do some quick writing very soon to be more of an help. Avon is just not helping right now. After my 3 exams I might need to pick the pen up again and get some things submitted. Not going to let it get me down...this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment