Monday, October 10, 2011

Captain's Log Stardate October 2011

Yes it has been awhile but keeping a crew and ship together just takes time and making sure I am up to speed on all new Star Fleet protocols takes even more time...I thought we were supposed to be Green and saving paper yet that seems to be all I filter through lately is more and more paper and then writing on paper reports that are needed at sometimes absurd deadlines.

The Commander and I celebrated #17 on the First and it was a great day. We are sometimes amazed at how quickly time passes! We look forward to getting away when this mission is over.

Alas that is all for now...want to get my outbox fuller than my inbox than maybe I can get back to concentrating on my exercise. I want to make my goal this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment