Monday, October 4, 2010

Week Five Nursing School/Fall Boot Camp #2

Time is passing much too quickly. Steve enjoyed celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary on Friday Oct 1st. Had a lovely dinner alone and just spent some time together without the kids.

I worked out everyday but Wednesday last week. Unfortunately we went out to eat on Sunday and now my monthly is here so I don't see much movement on the scale just yet. I have to really watch what I eat this week so I don't go back up. I made some really poor food choices this week. I must demand more fruits and vegetables in the house. The kids are consuming too much high sugar and high salt foods. I know the Commander is thinking convenience but this is not being healthy at all.

I really need to do more concentrated cardio. My back is bothering me so it is hard to want to move when this chronic pain is such a constant discomfort. I am really praying the weight loss will take care of my back problem.

Once I finish the discussion questions and start on my two group projects I will officially be caught up on all my assignments. I can finally see the end of the tunnel! All I need to do is stay up on the review and studying and I will have a successful semester.
Captain Out

No comments:

Post a Comment