Friday, October 8, 2010

Captain's Personal Log Supplemental 201010.8

Week Five Nursing School/Fall Boot Camp #2 Supplemental Part 3
What a week. I worked out every day this week. I'm trying to go for all the 31 days in October. On Wednesday a cold presented itself and I've been fighting it as best I can. Thursday night's exam I felt I did well. Since I actually prepared and did the reading I'm not worried about it.
Monday's exam is a entirely different monster. I must make sure to have all my common sense in place and remember the vitals when taking care of patients with certain ailments. Glad I'm off the floor this week, hope to be done with my cold when I enter ICU and do wound care.

Haven't had much of an appetite but I know if I want to get over this cold I must eat. Trying not to stay up too late either, rest is also important to my recovery.

Okay praying for another pound lost. Aiming for 240 at the end of October.
I can do it!
Dismissed

No comments:

Post a Comment