Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week Six Nursing School

Tough week! Being sick last week really but me at a disadvantage. Studying basically didn't exist. Feeling better today but have really had to struggle with doubt in my abilities. Am I really too old for all this "learning." Why can't I make my brain engage like it used to just a few years ago. Have I really been out of the game that long?

Doubting myself is more scarier than anything else. I know I can do it and I know the ability to be successful lie within me. How do I get then out? How do I waken the potential in me and remain excellent? How do I maintain this precarious balancing act? Though slightly sad and disappointed I have not given up on myself. I will redouble my efforts and look to the hills for my help.

I am determined to continue hanging in there and strive for excellence.
Captain Leichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment