Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week Four Nursing School supplemental Part 2

What a busy week. On Monday the temps were in the triple digits. Didn't feel much of it since I was inside class most of the day then upstairs in the hospital trying to pick my patient. Didn't care for class today since we were dealing with cancer and that is still a sore spot for my family.

By the time I got home on Monday night I was very tired but had to trek on. Was glad to put my huge assignments behind me but I have gotten behind in studying for by first exam coming up in two weeks and doing all my reading. I must write a essay for my women's studies class for Thursday. Trying not to stress out!

Despite of it all I had a great time treating my two patients. It was a lot of work working on two patients. You really must organize your time and stay on top of everything that MUST be done and Needs to be completed.

Okay this weeks homework is calling my name.

Captain out

No comments:

Post a Comment