Sunday, October 31, 2010

Week Nine Nursing School 2nd Semester

Hard to believe we're are in the middle of the semester, quickly approaching the finish line. Just when I think I have a handle on things, something pops up to make my schedule seem dysfunctional. Study, study, study and then study some more.

Glad to over my cold, it really knocked me for a loop and then some. No weight loss this week but I only missed 5 days of exercise for the entire month....not bad...hope to exercise every day in November as we get into the the unhealthy holiday season. My goal was to lose 10 pounds, I've lost 4...so almost half...we'll see what I can do this next four weeks.

The crew is hanging on with all their fun antics. It was interesting having Lt Denyce away at camp for most of the week. Ensign Andrew noticed but didn't seem to fret since I and the Commander weren't making a big deal about.

Too bad we couldn't take a day trip to see mom and dad especially since today is dad's birthday. Looking forward to visiting with the family very soon....with nothing but GOOD news!
End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment