Saturday, September 18, 2010

Boot Camp Week Eight/Week Three 2nd Semester Nursing School

Well this week went pretty good. Monday was my longest day (7:30 am to 6:30 pm) was able to pick my patient with no problems and had a great Tues and Weds on the hospital floor.

Was a little behind in my readings but was able to catch up today while the crew was away.

My goals for Boot Camp were:
A. Goals for Summer 2010 Boot Camp Session:

(1) Lose 10 pounds Lost 6

(2) Stick to my exercise schedule getting up at 5 am makes the difference

(3) Prepare a healthy recipe for the family once a week Working on it still, family did better these last 4 weeks

(4) 40 pushups and help my daughter do 20 pushups I can do 30 so I am almost there

I'm glad I stuck in there with Boot Camp after school started. It really made the difference.
The next session start at the end of September. Looking forward to the next round!

No comments:

Post a Comment