Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week Four Nursing School Revisited

Because of the holiday at the beginning of this month this is actually week 4 for Nursing and week 5 for all my other classes. The weekend was filled with playing catch-up on reading and assignments. I am almost back to being ahead of all that is required. The "cancer" chapter is slowing me down..probably won't get much sleep tonight.

Andrew has been sleeping wonderfully these last few days! Its amazing what a full tummy will do for you. I hate that his preschool has such weird times to feed the kids. He isn't hungry for dinner we he gets home so that sets him back for eating with us and getting to bed on time. He's gotten a little lazy in the bathroom department, so the Commander and I will have to stay on him about that.

Denyce is starting to adjust, starting to see she must pay attention and keep up on everything. We're already trying to get her used to taking responsibility for all her belongings and "remembering" what she needs to do and make sure she gets it done.

Amazing as we stare at the end of September and almost the end of 2010. On Friday the Commander and I will celebrate our 16th Wedding Anniversary. Time has flown but gotten sweeter too! We have so much to be grateful for!

Boot Camp starts up again tomorrow. Must think about my new goals for the fall. I want good ones, realistic ones, not too stressful ones.
Captain out!

No comments:

Post a Comment