Saturday, September 11, 2010

Boot Camp Week Seven/Week Two 2nd Semester Nursing School Continued..

What a week! Denyce survived her first week of middle school, as did the rest of us. Finally got some patients on Wednesday and it was nice to start getting back into the swing of things. A bit depressing on Thursday night, the subject matter was quite heavy but survived and got a 10/10 on my quiz.

Friday was a full day. Didn't get my workout in since I was a "nice person" and handled the new phones. In 5 months we'll separate and Steve will be free of some of his burdens.

DJ and I had a great time at the John P Kee concert, we didn't get home till almost 1 AM. Been a long time since I've been out that late. Was able to get up at 5 AM to get her up and headed back toward Long Beach and a clinical she needed to attend. I am sure she'll sleep good once she get's home.

Did pretty good with my eating and I'm actually on track with my minutes for exercise. We'll see if I lost any weight on weigh-in day.

Time for the Captain to start back to the studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment