Thursday, December 22, 2011

Captain's Personal Log Stardate December 2011

I haven't quite got into the swing of things now that classes are over but my mind has been consumed with my various characters and their stories. I am looking forward to starting my Satin Series, so much so that its getting in the way of Jack and Vanessa's story, especially since Jack is giving me all kinds of trouble. I love him though, he's trying to look out for everyone and still protect his heart.

Enjoying this time with the family...my son is "killing" me in video games. We're supposed to be a team when we play Lego Star Wars but instead of working together he will kill me, push me off a cliff or run me over with one of his vehicles. The things my 4 yr old teaches me.

I'm still excited about how well Sudden Bloom is doing. I look forward to spinning more yarn with my interracial couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment