Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Captain's Personal Log Stardate December 2011 Supplemental

Just trying to keep my head up as I try to keep going. Just trying to keep my head down and not draw to much attention to myself.
Almost done with Vanessa and Jack's story. I am excited about my Satin Series...the holodeck is going to be very busy.
Working out is going well, like the new Fit in Six that I have been using. We'll see what happens. Gonna just keep working toward being healthy.
Trying to enjoy this down time and relax before my busy semester begins. I am excited about the externship though...wish someone would be consistent and tell me where I'll be so I can buy the appropriate attire. I guess no everything can be perfect.
I'm going to watch the analogies I use from now on....I hate confusion.
Time to get back to Love's Shelter.
End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment