Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cue Pomp and Circumstance Please

So my life had been a whirlwind within a whirlwind.  I've been writing up a storm but haven't been able to go back and do any editing. Its been driving me crazy, especially since I had hoped to have chapters 8 and 9 out for Finders Keepers. Thanks for bearing with me.

Graduation is just 8 days away and I finally had to pull things back a bit and just enjoy the moments.  And indeed I am having a lot of great moments!!  I look forward to addressing my fellow graduates in a week and for the first time in my life I have to keep it under 5 minutes!!! Lord give me strength.

Many of you know I had released #SatinHighlands early, wasn't supposed to come out until May 15th but everything had fallen into place and I let it go.  I enjoyed revisiting the actual places I had been to while in Europe and I hope to not let to much time pass before I visit again.  I don't think my passport will ever get dusty.

I've finally recovered from not being able to make it to Kansas City for the Romantic Times Convention. Next year!!!  It was good to see the tweets and FB updates on the events.  So much happening, I am glad I have someone helping me keep up and organize my schedule.

Went to a lovely wedding last weekend and I am still glowing from it! I had such a great time I wish we were doing it again this weekend! I'm such a romantic, I am pitiful and there is no hope for me. The smile has become permanent.

Okay let me get back to Mark and Monique because one of my favorite authors has a new book out and I have got to get my hands on it!!
Happy Reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment