Sunday, April 28, 2013

I didn't mean to...honestly I didn't!!

It truly did not set out to write stories that were interconnected.  I really didn't.  I started having so much fun creating the supporting characters, some of them warranted stories of their own.  Now that Satin Highlands is out, and can stand alone, I will move a little more quickly when the next four books to not keep everyone hanging too long.  I indeed understand when I wait for books from some of my favorite authors.

In Seductive Satin I'll bring back my favorite FBI Peter Grambling and will finally deal with the the villain John Kennedy once and for all.  So many of you have expressed wanting to see him get his come upins. 

Will I tell Corinne and Angus' love story?  As of right now the answer is no.  My main focus will be to give you Marcas and Krya story and then bring you what's going on with the secretive Sydney, where I'll bring back Eric and Daila to help their friend.

Okay vacation time. Happy Reading!!!
LeichelleK

No comments:

Post a Comment