Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Dark Knight Returns

So I've been putting the finishing touches on the returns of BruceWayne/Batman and his Mrs. for some time this summer.  Memoirs was my first attempt at fanfiction and I am finding not only do I enjoy reading it and I am having a blast writing it.

One of the challenging parts has been how to have them return.  Well it came to me, finally, about 3 am and i was putting my son back to bed for the fourth time and wham I had the perfect vehicle to get them back to the present.

Still trying to work it out as to whether to keep it short or have it go on for a bit, similar to how comics never seem to end just get a new story.  As much as I love Batman I don't know if I can maintain a long-term writing relationship with him.

Time will tell.  But as I always say, the world always has a need for Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment