Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You want me to do what????

Well its barely Tues morning and I am ready for the weekend....Now! Monday was pretty good, too much talking (got a little sleepy) but I think Community Health will go well. So much to do...gotta think of an infectious disease and a topic to teach teenagers. I hope our group comes up with something interesting to teach to the class at the end of the semester.
I had hoped to be done with my psych hours but no....I've got to watch two movies AND complete 8 hours of meetings. So I have 7.5 hours to go to finish the total 12 I need for the class.
I'm not even going to try to translate my Gero syllabus, I'll let the professor tell me what to do, how to do it and when it's due.
First Medical Spanish class went well. It was a highlight for yesterday.
Gonna be a long 15 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment