Saturday, January 7, 2012

Captain's Personal Log Stardate January 2012

Now that orientation is over it is time for me to start to get to know the nurses on the unit. So far I am registered for 14 units but the externship is going to add an additional 2-3 units. Thankfully it looks like I'll be able to do my shifts of 7-3 on Friday and Saturday. I am praying now I get partnered with a great nurse and that I continue to be open to learning. I am so excited about coming to the completion of everything I started so long ago. It will be nice to lay down my student role for a bit to just work and take real vacations and have money again!

Great 60 minute workout today...I feel great! Got to make sure to schedule in exercise so I can stay on top of all I need to do this coming semester.

Love's Shelter is almost complete....made some major changes, thorough proofreading, taking my time. Every six months sounds like a great idea to allow me to continue my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment