Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Captain's Personal Log Stardate January 10, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!
Helped out with the new nursing student orientation today. Everything went great but I am tired. Started getting emails from my new professors....must get 8 additional hours to meet my pysch nursing requirements....might try to do 2 this week. Plus on Thursday I'll be going to Kaiser for the first time....excited.
Bought a new scrub top today...$68! I could have bought myself a few items for that. At least it will look nice, wish I could have gotten the new ladies top they no offer.
Tomorrow I will be at school AGAIN, helping make a movie about sim lab. I pray other students show up and that things go well and we get it done in a few hours.
Time to rest.
Captain Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment