Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Captain's Log Stardate 201109.7 Supplemental

The weather has just been plain weird. Rain on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday that gives way to 100 temperatures in the afternoon. The A/C at school is turning us into popsicles and then we melt on the way to our cars after class.

On Tues I was able to watch 3 of the required movies and get some reading done for my Women's Health Class.
Today I went in to the Media lab for 4 hours and polished off 5 movies and printed my powerpoints for Thurs. Still waiting on one of our group members to turn his Norms in. I hate group work sometimes! At least he isn't in my group because I am loosing patience real fast!!
Got in the pool for a hot minute, but the heat is really causing me not to want to exercise. I did splurge today...went to Chipotle. It was so yummy!!! Will brown bag it tomorrow.

Well better get back to the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment