Sunday, September 11, 2011

Captain's Log Stardate 201109.11 Supplemental

Well did horribly in the "organized" exercise section. Just couldn't quite get everything situated so I could workout. Of course the Blackout on Thursday through a wrench in things so some things had to be made up on Friday. I am planning on success this week. No excuses.

School is going, I am a bit overwhelmed with all I must complete but I think once the videos that are required are done I should have more time to just study and review.

Sudden Bloom, paperback version, has officially been proofread and reworked to my satisfaction. I guess I will have to invest in an editor eventually. So far 11 Kindle versions have been purchased and I am excited about writing and completing another novel soon. I would love to have tea with Deveraux, Garwood and Moning. So many questions and ideas!

Here's to an awesome new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment