Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Captain's Log Stardate 201109.13 Supplemental

Who stole my twinkies...oh wait I don't eat twinkies.
Got the okay on my revisions for Sudden Bloom and now I'm just waiting for it to arrive and give it my thumbs up.

Today I tweeted: Anticipation is intoxicating and it is! Its kinda helping me stay motivated and though I'm behind on EVERYTHING...darn blackout last week, I am still being productive and getting things done.

I am having a challenging time coming up with 5 measurable goals for Leadership U that I am now involved in. Along with my 15 clinical hours I must complete at the end of the semester I must also complete 45 hours in leadership. Anything to help that ole resume.

I ate so healthy today I felt lighter, parking 1/2 a mile away from class is helping too. I will be glad when the temp goes down a bit so I don't have to be so sweaty!

Okay I hear my books calling my name I must answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment