Saturday, August 14, 2010

Boot Camp Week Three

Captain's Log Stardate 201008.14: Another week has come and gone and the excitement grows as we get closer to school starting. Thankful that our trips to Planet Las Vegas in the Nevada system and Disneyland in the Anaheim system didn't cause me to gain any weight. My back is still bothering and I know I should see the Doctor for a remedy but I have so many other things to tend to at the moment.

I have only five more Star Trek Voyager books to read and one short story to be caught up on the series. Will begin my Star Wars holonovels soon. Enjoying some Deveraux and Grisham in the meantime, always good to do something different every now and then.

Started buying my required books for the fall semester. Amazing how expensive everything is on top of tuition. Thankful I've been able to get some great deals at eBay and other book websites. I should only have to buy my syllabus now and a new binder. Now that my room is all organized and changed around I'll have room for all my new study tools.

Will try to list some more items on eBay. I must be careful about the shipping but otherwise it was great to sell some things and help Admiral Mom out. Hope to have my new communicator so that will make blogging, tweeting and facebooking more simplistic.

Okay time to finish the laundry so I can make sure to get some exercise done today.
Captain Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment