Thursday, August 19, 2010

Boot Camp Week Four

Captain's Log 201008.19: The weather has turned very hot and I am not feeling motivated to do much exercising. Only going into the office three times a week but getting much done as we get ready for the transition. The Commander finished his sheds and we've given away or discarded much of the toddler toys Ensign Andrew no longer uses.

Ordered all my books for the semester and great prices. Going to be a very full semester. Must start preparing for the quiz I have to take on the second day of classes. Start early and stay prepared seems to be the way to survive this semester.

Not losing any weight but thankful that not gaining. Almost done writing my book and I've enjoyed ready my 25+ Star Trek Voyager books. Gave me just the rest I needed after last semester. Looking forward to my PC game Elite Force.

Next week my schedule will change again and I will only work on Fridays. Will do a trial run to the hospital to make sure I leave at the right time to get there on time. Not looking forward to getting up early!

Time to get all my schedules together.
End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment