Friday, August 27, 2010

Boot Camp Week Five

Captain's Log Stardate: 201008.27
Well halfway through Boot Camp and I've lost 3 pounds. Lost some momentum as had to get things arranged and rearranged. Vaccinations all complete and I am clear to enter the new planetary system. Things should be smoother from now on.

The crew has yet to switch to the new schedule. Will enforce compliance next week before Lt Denyce begins her new program and responsibilities. Her orientation will be on Thursday.

All my supplies have been delivered and in the next day or so will pick up the necessary scantrons. Plenty of memory available on the computer and all nutritional supplements are on hand.

New hairstyle will allow a bit more flexibility on time, one less thing to do in the morning.
Finished my holonovel, just need to write an epilogue and finished reading everything I wanted to read for the summer.

It has been a great summer. Looking forward to an exciting Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment