Sunday, March 3, 2013

Updates for March 3, 2013

Today I spent some time with Monique and George "Mark" today (Finders Keepers).  Trying to decide just where I want this couple to take us.  Many of you have asked me about Mark's memory.  I've been asking some of my physician friends about amnesia and its affects.  No two patients are the same or even respond to treatment in the same way.  So just how far I'll be going with Mark....hmm well you'll just have to keep reading to see.  Although I won't be giving the handsome Dr. Drake Mann his own story, I am having fun with him as Mark settles in to the house.

As I prepare for Cinaed and Haylee to join your libraries, I have been finishing the outline for Cinaed's brother Marcas.  Time travel fascinates and aggravates me to no end...sounds like a good man!!
Anyway taking my time with that research because I want my Star Trek friends to be happy with me once done.

For my Fanfiction fans, I am almost done with the outline for Batman and Mrs. Bruce Wayne's return.  This one has been a challenge, especially when trying to fix it to "when" they come back and making sure they don't know the future.  So look for that real soon.

Did anyone do anything for Read Across America on Friday?  I pulled out everything Dr. Seuss and we had a small reading party.  I love trying out different voices when reading some of our favorites.  No matter what your interests, keeping encouraging our younger generations to read.
Happy Reading All.
Leichelle signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment