Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Update for March 5, 2013

As I prepare to launch Satin Highlands I am excited to share the twists and turns that Haylee and Cinaed put me through. They are a great couple and helped me set the stage for the stories I'll tell of their siblings Melody and Marcas, in two different stories.  The reread is going well and I hope to put the red pen away soon.

Marcas' story is even more challenging with the time travel element.  The late 1800s have taken a great deal of research...so thankful for my in house historian!!  I'm a little sad to leave all the Scottish slang behind.  I guess its time, no one is understanding me anymore anyway.

Melody's story will be a bit grittier, she is after all a cop and has to deal with some dangerous and evil things.  If I was a Sci-Fic writer I'd make them the first married Captain and First Officer.  Gotta do more digging into the lives of police officer couples.  Yes they do exist.

Okay back to work for me...I giggle each time I say that.
Happy Reading!!
LeichelleK

No comments:

Post a Comment