Thursday, July 21, 2011

June 2011 Quadrant

Ensign Denyce has completed 6th grade and will need to work on a few things to be successful in the 7th.  She received many awards for her hard work and had some of her poetry be a part of the school anthology.  She enjoyed Disneyland (June 15th) and I was glad to have the day with her.

Ensign Andrew has been adjusting to be stationed home and I have found some fun and educational things to keep him busy.  We kept the celebration small for his 4th birthday, enjoying a day at Chuck E. Cheese and riding his new bike.

Commander Steve continues to carryout his duties flawlessly and I am thankful for his continued support.  I know he carried an extra burden right now and I hope once Ensign Andrew returns to duty I'll be able to ease the burden somewhat.

My workouts have become almost invisible with having to keep the kids busy and not waste away in front of the computer or television.  I sometimes wish I could clone myself...I could really use the help.  My 40th birthday came and went.  No big deal, just as I expected.  My emotional level is very high, I have been venturing into trouble territory and I know I better deal with my "issues" soon or there is going to be real trouble.  Losing my motivation level again.  Sometimes if you want something you have to do it yourself and expecting others to (feel in the adjective: love you, respect you, care about you) enough sometimes just doesn't happen.  I shouldn't have to plan my out party...right??  I know, this too shall pass.  I think that might be why I have no zeal when I work out.  I am in my "going through the motions" phase again.  I know things are going to fall into place soon, patience is a hard thing to master.

On a happier note was glad to visit with everyone at my sister's graduation from  Antioch University with a Master's in Psychology.  I pray the job she is supposed to have presents itself quickly and everything else her heart desires is on its way.

This month passed us by way too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment