Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring 2011 2nd Semester Do Over Week Seven

Captain's Log Stardate 201103.5

This has been a great week!  I did well on my exam, unfortunately I made some silly mistakes and probably could have almost gotten a perfect score.  It was nice to sleep in on Tuesday and Wednesday since I had off floor rotation.  The nurses were really nice and the staff in Palliative Care should the true essence of caring.  I am not ready to work in that unit, made me way too emotional.  Special Procedures was interesting, again it was nice working with people who wanted you around.  Didn't do much but did see some interesting things.  Was glad for the easier week.
Now I am having trouble getting motivated to study for my ECG and EBP classes.  I must refocus so I can get ready for semester three.  I do hope to catch up to my original group but I have a feeling I might have to let that go.  Summer school I am sure would be stressful and I might need that time to spend with my family and really get all my information locked into my brain.   
Forsook my workouts to study..my goals this week is to get back on schedule.  I do know that it will be a little easier once my Tuesday night class is over.
Time to hit the books.
End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment