Friday, July 30, 2010

Captain's Personal Log Supplemental 201030.7

What a busy day but very productive. Was pleasantly surprised to learn that while I'll be in Las Vegas the Star Trek Convention will be also going on. Haven't quite made up my mind if I'm going to go or not. I'll have Ensign Andrew accompanying me and I don't want to overwhelm him on his first major away mission.

Lack of sleep last night, someone didn't know how to turn off their house alarm so it went off for 30 mins, was sluggish and didn't get my exercises done. I'll have to do make ups this weekend on the holodeck.
Did well with my food choices, decided the messhall needed to have taco night and my shrimp tacos hit the spot.
Getting excited about Lieutenant Denyce's surprise in 4 days!
I love being the Captain!

No comments:

Post a Comment