Thursday, July 29, 2010

Boot Camp Week One Continued

Today was a bit of a sluggish day for the crew. Ensign Andrew kept "sleep walking" so none of the crew got any rest last night, leaving us out of sorts today. Lieutenant Denyce did get some things accomplished and was a big help today. As the environment controls register warmer weather we'll convert the holodeck to a pool and enjoy keeping cool in the backyard scene.

The leaders of my Boot Camp Group are on vacation and left me in charge until they get back. So far so good. Got in 30 mins of exercise and looking forward to doing some strength training tomorrow. Will do an official weigh in on Saturday to see the damage from the past month. Hurting my knee and catching a summer cold really but me behind on my schedule. Not going to let it get me down. Some progress is better than none.
Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment