Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Captain's Log 201206.13

Well on the working front, finished the paperwork, bloodwork, drug test and physical exam. Now waiting to go to orientation and become official....so ready for a paycheck! On the school front, the multiple emails from the office of financial aid and scholarships are trying to drive me batty! Enough already. First I'm approved then all of a sudden I am not eligible. Then I have to wait a few weeks to an approval before activating my account and removing semester holds. It would be nice if every department was streamlined to stop causing me tachycardia before I start my last semester. I truly don't want another loan or to have to live off my credit cards. Books....putting the finishing touches on Satin Highlands. I love Cinaed and Haylee but I must say the next few books have been fun to sit down and construct. They are making me excited for Krya and Marcas. And finally my health...well I'm doing better. Down six pounds and working on staying on track. My blood pressure was in acceptable levels and I'm feeling better everyday. Gotta run, got a date with the Commander!

No comments:

Post a Comment