Friday, January 21, 2011

Spring 2011 2nd Semester Do Over Week One

Captain's Personal Log Stardate: 201101.21
Things have been slowly but surely starting to fall into place. It has been weird being around fresh 2nd semester cadets, I feel old. Seeing my cohorts on Thursday after FINALLY finding a parking space was a bit emotional. I truly felt like a slacker. This too shall pass. I am dreading having to explain why I am not in my "clinicals" with everyone else. Lord give me strength. I am all compliant and free to work with patients. Was very joyful to learn that my Hep B antibodies are where they need to be. It was a bit unsettling last year to learn I didn't have enough antibodies.

The Commander is underway on is mission and things aren't quite smooth yet, I do know that he will do fine and everything will work out.

Fitness-wise, getting back into the swing of things. Lost 3 pounds so far but I have a lot of ground to cover to make up for my "depression" incident. I want to get withing 20 pounds of my ultimate goal by my birthday. I know I can do it.

Time for a jog on the holodeck.
End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment