Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let the Weight Loss Begin


Stress is a killer! Ever since I started nursing school I've had stress almost as my constant companion. I hate that I have become a part time wife and mother. I'm on hiatus from my affair with my studies so its nice to be a family person again.
Now I can work on this weight. I think I'm heavier this year than last year when I went to my high school reunion.
Alas, this time has come to get rid of this extra natural padding. If I'm going to be a health professional and give my patients advice I need to make sure I'm walking the healthy straight and narrow. Sometimes that's easier said than done. My brain would rather sit and study and study some more than get a good cardio workout.
Well if I want to change things, I've to change my mind first. So here we go.....
Red Alert....Battle Stations!!
Captain Leichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment